Cannae Urban Prefect Tactical Covert Backpack
Always in stock
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Cannae Pro Gear Urban Prefect is the ultimate full load capable covert pack. Designed for urban environments, the Urban Prefect is ready to carry your EDC in either standard two strap Back Pack, or in our easy to utilize Quick Sling configuration.
To help facilitate off body carry, our Prefect line comes with a wide opening concealed carry compartment. A generous quick-access main cavity has a 15” inch laptop/tablet sleeve, interlocking zippers for pistol transport. A soft lined sun glass pouch in the front, and a quick access admin pouch. Built for maximum comfort, The Prefect Covert is designed to get you where you need to be safely and securely, without drawing unnecessary attention.
- 500D Cordura® Nylon
- Strong Duraflex® Buckles and Hardware
- Reliable Inter-Locking YKK® Zippers
- Quick-Access bottom opening Zipper for internal Concealed Carry
- Dual load sharing Shoulder Strap Have Large Quick-Release Buckles to ensure easy release.
- Quick-Release Retention Strap for Maximum Secure Fit
- Unique Single Zip Body and Top Position Opening: Full or Vertical Access
- Easy Access Side pockets
- Protective Laptop/Tablet Compartment fits up to 15 inch computers
- Main and CCW compartment Interlocking Zippers for Secure storage
- Easy Grab Top Handle
- Super-Grip” Zipper Pullers
- Quick Access Soft-Padded Protective Eye wear Compartment
- Front Admin Pocket Perfect for pens, pencils and EDC items
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort
Fabric: 500D Cordura® Nylon
Capacity – 17 Liters
Dimensions – 19” (H) x 11” (W) x 4” (D) inches / 48.3 (H) x 28 (W) x 10.2 (D) cm
Weight – 1.75 lbs / .8 Kgs
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.