Harkila Pro Hunter GTX 10" Armortex Kevlar
Shoe Size (UK)
Harkila Pro Hunter GTX 10" Armortex Kevlar has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Harkila Pro Hunter GTX 10" Armorex Kevlar boots are made from hardwearing leather, with extremely durable Kevlar reinforcement on the entire forefoot, this Kevlar not only looks great and provides high levels of protection but it enhances the quick drying capabilities. Ideal for hunting in demanding areas and tough terrain.
Reinforced with Kevlar for the ultimate in toughness, the new Harkila Pro Hunter GTX 10" Armortex Kevlar is designed for extreme environments, and extreme use especially in areas such as heather or wetlands.
A super strong hunting and trekking boot for rough condition, the Harkila Pro Hunter Kevlar dries quicker than traditional leather boots, and wont let you down, even in tough conditions such as thorns, brambles and rocks.
The Armortex Kevlar reinforces the front half of the boot allow the Gore Tex to breathe but to prevent damage from barbed wire fences and the like.
- Unique upper design with stitched rubber rand
- Harkila flex point at heel helps the hunter to get max comfort and keep stability
- Great grip in all temperatures thanks to the Vibram Fire and Ice compound
- Harkila Ortholite footbed provides optimal walking comfort
- Featuring Harkilas unique lacing system inc lace lock
- Colour:Dark Olive
- Sole System: Vibram Tsavo Fire and Ice with Harkila SUPO midsole.
- Shank: P.P lasting board
- Footbed: Harkila footbed Ortholite
- Upper: Nubuck leather and Kevlar Harkila memory fit
- Lining: Gore Tex Performance comfort
- Details: Strong hunting and trekking boot for rough conditions, dries quicker than traditional leather boots.
2nd February 2015
Harkila Pro Hunter GTX 10" Armortex Kevlar Boots
First class boots
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.