Vortex Razor Gen II HD-E 1-6x24 Riflescope
4–7 days shipping
Vortex Razor Gen II HD-E 1-6x24 Riflescope has been added to you basket.
Every component, feature and performance characteristic of the Vortex Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 riflescope is so well thought out and executed, it’s near perfection., Ideal for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium-range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, colour accuracy, light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness. The ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief generates a heads-up-display-like sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal monitoring of the surrounding environment. A true, daylight-bright illuminated centre dot gives shooters ultimate close-quarters versatility.
- APO System - Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech - Cuttting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Centre Dot - Daylight bright illuminated centre dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination - Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Large Diameter Turrets - Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Magnification - 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 24mm
- Eye Relief - 4 Inches
- FOV - 115.2–20.5 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size - 30mm
- Turret Style - Low Capped
- Adjustment Graduation - 0.2 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation - 20 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 43 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment - 43 MRAD
- Parallax Setting - 100 yards
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.