Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R Laser Rangefinder
Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R Laser Rangefinder has been added to you basket.
With the new Leica CRF 2400-R Laser Rangefinder, Leica Sport Optics presents a laser rangefinder which allows distance determination of up to 2,400 yards (2,200 metres). In addition, the Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R offers a new LED display for even better readability.
The LED display adjusts itself automatically to the ambient light and ensures even more precise as well as faster readability. Another remarkable feature is the extremely fast scan mode, which scans the environment and the relevant targets every 0.3 seconds and displays the required measuring results accurately. Up to a measuring distance of 200 yards (200 metres) the Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R provides the measuring results in decimal figures, enabling even more precise distance measurement.
As its predecessor model Leica Rangemaster CRF 1600-R, the new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R determines the equivalent horizontal range (EHR) relevant for hunting up to a distance of 1,200 yards (1,100 metres) when required. With this feature the Rangemaster 2400-R provides the practical angle-compensated distance, which is essential for an accurate long-distance shot. This makes the Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R a true all-rounder and provides hunters and long-range shooters with all crucial data.
In only 0.3 seconds the Rangemaster calculates all the important parameters with utmost precision. Thanks to its compact form it fits easily into any pocket – weighing no more than 185 grams. The outstanding optics with a 7x magnification ensures the best image brightness and a wide field of view.
- Magnification 7 x
- Front lens diameter 24 mm
- Exit pupil 3.4 mm
- Twilight factor 13
- Field of view at 1,000 yds / 1,000 m 347 ft / 115 m
- Eye-relief 15 mm
- Objective angle of view 6.5°
- Diopter compensation ± 3.5 diopters
- Distance measurement: Range 10 yds to 2,400 yds / 10 m to 2,200 m
- Equivalent horizontal range (EHR) up to 874 yds / 800 m
- Measuring accuracy to 400 yds / 366 m approx. ± 1 yd/m
- to 800 yds / 732 m approx. ± 2 yds/m
- over 800 yds / 732 m approx. ± 0,5 %
- Temperature (function) –4 up to 131 °F / –20 up to +55 °C
- Read-outs precise LED display with decimals, easily legible in any light
- Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers yes
- Eyecups turn down rubber eyecups
- Prism system Roof prism with phase correction coating P40
- Coating AquaDura® lens coating
- Laser Eye-safe invisible laser according to EN and FDA class1
- Laser beam divergence approx. 0.5 x 2.5 mrad
- Measuring time maximum approx. 0.3 s
- Measuring mode Scanning mode, single measurement
- micro SD yes
- Battery 1 x 3 V/Lithium-type C2RBattery lifetime approx. 3,000
- measurements at 20 °C / 68 °
- Watertightness Watertight to a depth of 3.2 ft / 1 m
- Housing Carbon fibre-reinforced plastic material
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.5 x 2.25 x 1.25 in / 113 x 75 x 34 mm
- Weight approx. 6.5 oz / 185 g incl. battery
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.